Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Oh wow didn’t know that, it’s astronomical how much they want for the aftermarket carbon pieces lol.
Yeah it is. I looked hard at a 15' ST3 but I wanted the carbon fiber, premium wheels with red calipers, and sync 3. Weren't super deal breakers and I could've done everything myself but when there were less than 5k miles difference and less that 2k difference in price, the 16' was worth it more to me.

Imo the hydrodip door handles some people do look REALLY good. I've been seriously considering dipping my engine bay pieces.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah it is. I looked hard at a 15' ST3 but I wanted the carbon fiber, premium wheels with red calipers, and sync 3. Weren't super deal breakers and I could've done everything myself but when there were less than 5k miles difference and less that 2k difference in price, the 16' was worth it more to me.

Imo the hydrodip door handles some people do look REALLY good. I've been seriously considering dipping my engine bay pieces.
I wish I would have went with a 15’ st3 instead of a 2014. I want a factory backup camera and it seems like so much more of a PITA on the 14. Also more headlight option it seems

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do you have projector lamps?
Slide sun visors?
Quad updated speedo?
Sync w/ nav?

Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
2014 Focus ST3 - Oxford White exterior - Black interior - Sony Audio - Full leather black Recaro heated seats.
Used/Parting out."

Probably a long-shot, but do you have the part of the console around the handbrake with the gasket intact?

--Tom

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
2014 Focus ST3 - Oxford White exterior - Black interior - Sony Audio - Full leather black Recaro heated seats.
Used/Parting out.
Reasonable offers accepted for most parts. (Will ship CAN/US for most things unless its huge or super heavy). $1000 CAD for the entire car, in current state at time of agreement. (You handle logistics/costs of picking up car, it is NOT driveable).
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Car currently has 330k km on the odometer, so be wary of asking for engine parts, some are good, but many are worn, and may not be worth the effort for either of us. Interior and Exterior panels/bumpers/lights available. Will disclose specific condition of parts when they are asked about.

I will provide pictures of the specific parts you inquire about, as I think its easier to provide them on a case by case basis rather than me trying to figure out what you guys even want to see.

Current parts that have sold: (will be updating list as parts get asked about).

FMIC & Charge piping - sold.
Sound symposer delete plate - sold.
MBRP Catless DP - sold.
MBRP Catback - sold.
FS Werks Short shift plate - sold.
Front door interior latches w. LED - sold.
floorboard LED - sold.
Cargo hatch lighting - sold.
Accessport V3 - sold.
ST engine cover - sold.
Stock Intake Manifold/TB - pending sale.
EVAP/canister purge valve - sold.
Cobb rear engine mount - sold.
Cobb shift knob - sold.
Stock airbox & bumper vents - sold.
Door mirrors - pending sale.

View attachment 386080

Car is destined for scrap in the new year, so inquire now to get the parts pulled before its too late, and we can figure out the logistics when the time is right. Will be adding more pictures of the Exterior/Interior by Tomorrow.
@Freeskee Have you taken the car to the scrap yard or do you still have some parts available?

Reactions: CL8i

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
You got :

• Windshield washer nozzles
  • Windshield washer cap and the small plastic inlet
  • Rear view interior mirror
  • Hood latch with the base

?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts