Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Focus ST3 - Oxford White exterior - Black interior - Sony Audio - Full leather black Recaro heated seats.
Used/Parting out.
Reasonable offers accepted for most parts. (Will ship CAN/US for most things unless its huge or super heavy). $1000 CAD for the entire car, in current state at time of agreement. (You handle logistics/costs of picking up car, it is NOT driveable).
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Car currently has 330k km on the odometer, so be wary of asking for engine parts, some are good, but many are worn, and may not be worth the effort for either of us. Interior and Exterior panels/bumpers/lights available. Will disclose specific condition of parts when they are asked about.

I will provide pictures of the specific parts you inquire about, as I think its easier to provide them on a case by case basis rather than me trying to figure out what you guys even want to see.

Current parts that have sold: (will be updating list as parts get asked about).

FMIC & Charge piping - sold.
Sound symposer delete plate - sold.
MBRP Catless DP - sold.
MBRP Catback - sold.
FS Werks Short shift plate - sold.
Front door interior latches w. LED - sold.
floorboard LED - sold.
Cargo hatch lighting - sold.
Accessport V3 - sold.
ST engine cover - sold.
Stock Intake Manifold/TB - pending sale.
EVAP/canister purge valve - sold.
Cobb rear engine mount - sold.
Cobb shift knob - sold.
Stock airbox & bumper vents - sold.
Door mirrors - pending sale.

Car is destined for scrap in the new year, so inquire now to get the parts pulled before its too late, and we can figure out the logistics when the time is right. Will be adding more pictures of the Exterior/Interior by Tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cargo cover for trunk/hatch. Basically the panel that makes it so yoh cant see in lol.
Sorry man, I don't have it, this was literally the only thing missing from the car when I bought it back in '14. Funny enough, I just purchased a '16 ST as another project, and low and behold... the cargo cover is missing... Wonder where they all end up, hmmm.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry man, I don't have it, this was literally the only thing missing from the car when I bought it back in '14. Funny enough, I just purchased a '16 ST as another project, and low and behold... the cargo cover is missing... Wonder where they all end up, hmmm.
lol i bought a 2015 last year and it didnt have it im sure its hanging with your two that are missing 🤣🤣🤣 thanks anyway.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are the Headlights, side skirts, and the hood latch available? My side skirts are busted and the plastic tab on the Square panel the hood latch sits on broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are the Headlights, side skirts, and the hood latch available? My side skirts are busted and the plastic tab on the Square panel the hood latch sits on broke.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes the skirts are available. I'll remove them them and take some close up pics for you today. They may be a little scratched up along the bottom but are free from dents or cracks. Headlights are also available but the HID light on the passenger side needs a new ballast. Its a simple enough fix, I just never got around to it. All other lights, led strips, turn signals, blind spot, and high beams all work fine. Both headlight housings are getting a little sun faded, but will restore up nicely if your into that stuff. Let me know if your interested and we can talk a price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd much rather sell the recaros as a whole unit, maybe as individual seats, but would rather sell them in sets. Separating the head rests and cushions would render them worthless. Sorry my friend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
2014 Focus ST3 - Oxford White exterior - Black interior - Sony Audio - Full leather black Recaro heated seats.
Used/Parting out.
Reasonable offers accepted for most parts. (Will ship CAN/US for most things unless its huge or super heavy). $1000 CAD for the entire car, in current state at time of agreement. (You handle logistics/costs of picking up car, it is NOT driveable).

Car currently has 330k km on the odometer, so be wary of asking for engine parts, some are good, but many are worn, and may not be worth the effort for either of us. Interior and Exterior panels/bumpers/lights available. Will disclose specific condition of parts when they are asked about.

I will provide pictures of the specific parts you inquire about, as I think its easier to provide them on a case by case basis rather than me trying to figure out what you guys even want to see.

MBRP Catless DP - sold.
MBRP Catback - sold.
floorboard LED - sold.
Accessport V3 - sold.
ST engine cover - sold.
Cobb shift knob - sold.

View attachment 386080

Car is destined for scrap in the new year, so inquire now to get the parts pulled before its too late, and we can figure out the logistics when the time is right. Will be adding more pictures of the Exterior/Interior by Tomorrow.
how much for both of your side skirts?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Used/Parting out.

MBRP Catless DP - sold.
MBRP Catback - sold.
floorboard LED - sold.
Accessport V3 - sold.
ST engine cover - sold.
Cobb shift knob - sold.

View attachment 386080

do you have stock BPV or aftermarket?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Which wheels are you running? I can't get a good feel for them in the picture (likely due to my mediocre work monitor)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought a 2014 from a dealer and mine was gone too! Everything else had been gone through and replaced except that. Ended up ordering one for $100 and realized that you can only put it in through the backseats, it doesn’t go in through the trunk. I wonder if someone took them out at some point and then someone with no problem solving skills thought it was the wrong part?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I just bought a 2014 from a dealer and mine was gone too! Everything else had been gone through and replaced except that. Ended up ordering one for $100 and realized that you can only put it in through the backseats, it doesn’t go in through the trunk. I wonder if someone took them out at some point and then someone with no problem solving skills thought it was the wrong part?
You can get it out through the trunk, you just have to put the back seats down.

On another note, Has anyone heard from the OP? Trying to buy some parts for Christmas. Haha

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Any carbon interior parts?
They only came with the 16' and up. OP may have added them later at a likely significant cost. Lol

Reactions: booST94
1 - 20 of 30 Posts