Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, listing my Tangerine ST for sale. 51k miles and is my daily driver. Purchased the car in August 2, 2016 with 33,000 miles and completely stock. I have kept Mobil 1 and Motorcraft Oil Filter changed every 5,000 miles. Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires installed 1,500 miles ago.

Car is very clean and everything works perfectly. There is one small gouge in the front splitter from the previous owner. Additionally, the lower rear part of the bumper must have been resprayed because the paint doesn’t match perfectly in a small area. It’s not that noticeable, and I didn’t even notice it until after I purchased the car. There are some rock chips in the paint as normal. About a month ago I noticed a small blemish in the center armrest leather. I have the Carfax from when I bought the car which detailed no accidents.

I have installed a few aftermarket items. I have all the OEM parts that can go with the car. No engine mods or tunes.

- MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust
- Boomba Oil Catch Can
- CP-E Rear Motor Mount
- Short Shift Arm Bracket
- Cobb Shift Knob
- Throttle Spacer
- Weather Tech Floor Mats (Front)
- Nano-Ceramic 30% tint on sides and back (High-end tint that reduces UV rays and heat)

The car is in great shape and garage kept. I keep my cars very well maintained. I drive a total of 20 miles on I-65 and about 10 miles on city streets to work and back every day. I’m averaging 24.7mpg in this car, which tells you how I drive it. Clean title in hand, no trades.

$17,600 obo, call or text Jason 3three4-22one-five754. I have more pictures and can you get other info about the car.

View attachment 294593 View attachment 294537 View attachment 294545 View attachment 294553 View attachment 294561 View attachment 294569 View attachment 294577 View attachment 294585

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It won't let me edit the post for some reason, but I wanted to clarify a couple things. The MBRP cat-back is stainless T409, and its a CFM Rear Motor Mount (not CPE)...

Again I have more pictures of the car if desired.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've removed the car for sale, please remove post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts