·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale: 2013 Ford Focus ST, Tangerine Scream, ST3, Sunroof, 64,500mi
B. Condition: Very Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $15,500
D. Location of item: Sacramento, CA

Up for sale is my 2013 Ford Focus ST. Clean title with no accidents in its history. It has the ST3 package and a sunroof, and it is painted Tangerine Scream. It has 64,500 miles on the clock.

My car very clean and well taken care of. The paint is in great condition, I keep it sealed and hand wash it. Oil changes every 5K with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. Mechanically, everything works great. Struts and shocks were just replaced, and the brakes were replaced and upgraded with larger Stoptech rotors, Hawk HPS pads, and high temp brake fluid. Tires are nearly new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. They have about 5,000 miles on them. I have a full size spare that replaces the factory one, it fits over the larger brakes and is wrapped in a Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire with lots of tread. I also replaced the transmission fluid with OEM DCTF at 50,000mi.

Aside from the upgraded brakes and tires, the only modifications on the car are some Luxeon LED Projector fog lights which match the factory HIDs, some Husky Floor Liners which replace the stock floor mats, and some aluminum shifter bushings which tighten up the factory slop.

I love this car, and I am only selling it to upgrade to an RS! I am asking for $15,500. This is below KBB and just above what Ford offered me on a trade in for the RS.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts