1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have pics of the wheels on your car? Curious how they look...and what size tire were you running?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
yeah how has no one bought this wing yet? If it was red I would have already jumped on it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've tried pming and emailing..... yet no response on the wing except like the first day and I got a link to more pics sent to me. Been trying to get back up with the guy ever since to try and purchase. But no response.

Some of these for sale ads are like hit and runs.... the OP is there the first day and then gone.

I'm still interested......

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've tried pming and emailing..... yet no response on the wing except like the first day and I got a link to more pics sent to me. Been trying to get back up with the guy ever since to try and purchase. But no response.

Some of these for sale ads are like hit and runs.... the OP is there the first day and then gone.

I'm still interested......
I say they wipe to For Sale section and start fresh. So many things are sold and the posts are still here. Or hell make me an admin and I'll do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Believe it or not, some of these items are still laying around my garage and I’d love to get rid of them. I’ll listen to any reasonable offers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you still have the downpipe? If so, how many miles does it have on it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts