Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few events that have happened over the past few weeks have made purchasing a house a reasonable choice for me. After much thought, I have decided that process will go quite a bit smoother with additional income. To that end, either this bike or the focus had to go. The focus won that battle on practicality, so here we are. For sale is my 2013 Kawasaki zx-6r. I bought it new in the spring of 2014, and have had it since. It has ~8570 miles on it, and won't go up much past that.

The bike is located in Middleton (Right next to Madison), WI.

Oil was changed with Rotella t6 every spring or 3000 miles, whichever came first. This brings the total to 4 (5 including the dealer break in) oil changes over the 8k miles.

All other maintenance was performed by me according to the manufacturer's recommendations.

The tires on the bike are Dunlop Q3's. The current set has about 1000 miles on them, which means there is around another 3k left on the rear tire. (Depending on your throttle wrist, of course)

I am including a Zero Gravity windshield, CRG2 adjustable levers and the Stomp Grip tank grips on the bike.

I am looking for $6,250. The bike does have a lien on it, however the bank already has the title on hand. Cash purchases will get title instantly, any other method the bank will mail the title directly to you once your payment clears. Because of this, the sale of the bike will happen at the bank. If you have any questions on this, please ask.

Sorry, I am not looking for trades at this time.

IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0151.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0181.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts