Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4) moda wheels with hubcentric ring, lugnuts, and tpms sensors. Comes mounted with 255/40/r17 Re71R tires, about 2mm tread. Tires still have some useable autox days left in them. Wheels are in great shape, no damage or scratches. local only please. Im located in Santa Clarita, Ca.

SOLD!!!!!

tire1 (2).jpg

tire3.jpg

tire7.jpg

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you change your mind about shipping let me know I might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
581 Posts
Got any pics of them on the car? looking around for new wheels atm. Spoke style like these grab my attention, but 17..little weary it might not look good, a pic on the car would help..

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OP, if you become open to shipping please let me know as I'm interested(I'm in Seattle). Thanks!
I do not want to ship these. Im only willing to sell these locally. If I dont sell these soon I will just keep these and use them for autox. I would like to clear space in the garage but Im not desperate to sell these.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump.. I still have these for sale. Price reduced. I am moving out of state and no room to take these. Wheels must go.. You must come pick these up. I will not ship these.
If you want these make me an offer.. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wheels must go.. You must come pick these up. I will not ship these.
And so, sadly, these will sit or end up on the scrap heap because 85% of your potential audience here do not live anywhere close to LA. It's not like people are unwilling to pay for shipping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
Bald Wonder
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing