Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I typed up an entire custom ad just for focusst.org only to have the website time out on me. Lovin' those ridiculous forum requirements.

I am selling a 2014 Ford Focus ST. It has only had one owner and only has 5600 original miles. The battery was just replaced under warranty in February, as it died from not being driven much. It is the ST2 trim, so it has the partial leather Recaros, upgraded SYNC, Sony Stereo, keyless go, and dual zone climate control. It does not have a sunroof.

Condition is excellent. It had aftermarket wheels on it for all of 500 miles before realizing they were rubbing. The factory wheels were put back on. The fenders are fine, but there were two paint chips that had to be touched up. They cannot be seen unless you look at the fender from below. Otherwise with a quick detail it show as a new car.

Two years ago it was tuned with a new Cobb Accessport V3 and Cobb Short Shift kit (both done here in LA at Cobb's facilities). Additionally, an Agency Power intake and exhaust were installed along with a fifteen52 coilover suspension and Levels Intercooler. The windows were also tinted. The factory parts are available and can come with the car. Everything on the Focus works as it should and there are no issues except for passing CA smog. The exhaust was $750, the intake $450, suspension $1600, short shift kit $100, Accessport V3 $500, and FMIC $500. You get the factory parts plus almost $4000 in high quality upgrades for free. Whatever you don't like you can just put back to stock and sell. I would do it to sell it, but I don't have time. If nobody buys it by 6/15/17 I'll put it back to stock, raise the asking price, and then sell the parts once the Focus sells.

Unfortunately it never gets driven. We would keep it, but we don't make enough anymore and with a kid our expenses have gone up, so it makes no sense to have it here depreciating and never getting driven. This is a great deal for someone out there on an almost brand new Focus ST. Please email with any questions.

The title is paid-off and in hand ready for transfer. It does not pass CA smog with these modifications, so if that is necessary you can email me and we can work something out since all the factory parts are here. I would have to install the factory intake and exhaust to smog it and am happy to do so, but only if I have a confirmed buyer and deposit. I don't want to spend the money if someone from out of state is going to end up buying it anyway.

Required picture w/ date attached. Other photos below. Asking $17900 or best offer. Motivated seller.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
They all work on my end.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm. I have them hosted on dropbox. If you can't find them here you can search on los angeles CL to find them. The images are somewhat large so maybe your computer is just taking its time downloading them? I wanted larger photos to show people detail since many FST owners are likely not able to come see it in person very easily.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vehicle is pending sale. If sale does not go through I will be returning the Focus to stock and will sell it that way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My friends just traded his 14 st 1 (moon roof and 18500 mile) in for $16750. he still has cobb ex cat and air intake on, when he trade his car in. You may get what you want for a trade in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale fell through b/c teenager disappointed his dad. I will look at trading or putting back to stock at this point. It's cheap enough anyone on here should go for it but if people are too dumb it will just go to a dealer. DMV told me it is smog exempt until 2020.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts