663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A. Item for sale/trade: Eagle Eyes LED Projector headlights, stock tail lights
B. Condition: headlights - used fair condition
B. Condition: tail lights - used like new
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $150 for headlights $100 for tail lights
D. Location of item: Easton PA
E. Picture of item

Headlight and tail lights came off of a 14 ST2, these are for the pre-facelift models.

Only selling these as sets, will not sell single headlight or single tail light.

Headlights were on the car for about 60k miles. Lenses have some road rash but no cracks, and I never had an moisture issues. LED strips are wired as DRLs, both function, passenger side has a belmish on the LED strip since the day I bought them. Headlights are projectors with good cutoff. I ran HIDs on these, therefore the bottom of the housing has a little modification for the balast box. But again, no moisture issues with these.

Tail lights are stock and were not on the car very long.

I have several new and used parts, OEM and aftermarket, for sale.
I live in Easton PA and am willing to drive to meet for sales. If you have interest in multiple parts, I will package.
Not excited about shipping, but will if we cannot meet, and at buyers expense.
Post here or PM with any questions or offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
A. Item for sale/trade: Eagle Eyes LED Projector headlights, stock tail lights
B. Condition: headlights - used fair condition
B. Condition: tail lights - used like new
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $150 for headlights $100 for tail lights
D. Location of item: Easton PA
E. Picture of item

Only selling these as sets, will not sell single headlight or single tail light.

Headlights were on the car for about 60k miles. Lenses have some road rash but no cracks, and I never had an moisture issues. LED strips are wired as DRLs, both function, passenger side has a belmish on the LED strip since the day I bought them. Headlights are projectors with good cutoff. I ran HIDs on these, therefore the bottom of the housing has a little modification for the balast box. But again, no moisture issues with these.

Tail lights are stock and were not on the car very long.

I have several new and used parts, OEM and aftermarket, for sale.
I live in Easton PA and am willing to drive to meet for sales. If you have interest in multiple parts, I will package.
Not excited about shipping, but will if we cannot meet, and at buyers expense.
Post here or PM with any questions or offers.
Any idea if these will work on an ST1? I hate my headlights, but it's my understanding that upgrading them is a PITA.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea if these will work on an ST1? I hate my headlights, but it's my understanding that upgrading them is a PITA.
If it's a pre-facelift ST1 they should work. From what I remember, the ST1 and ST2 headlights were the same, ST3 had the factory projectors. These are just plug and play into the factory harness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts