Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I was fiddling with the Pro Cal3 V4.6 software and found if you click on the record tab and then go down and click on view data &/or record data and then click the pcm tab it toggles to all the major data info that is found on a Cobb AP and Torqurpro!! Yes, all this time it was able to log data!! How is it nobody knew of this???

Rectangle Font Gas Tints and shades Technology

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
14,973 Posts
Okay so I was fiddling with the Pro Cal3 V4.6 software and found if you click on the record tab and then go down and click on view data &/or record data and then click the pcm tab it toggles to all the major data info that is found on a Cobb AP and Torqurpro!! Yes, all this time it was able to log data!! How is it nobody knew of this???

View attachment 409382

Whats the sampling frequency on it? I assume it's way better than Torque Pro

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats the sampling frequency on it? I assume it's way better than Torque Pro
good question, not sure how i would find that out? The Procal C413 Canelope is made by Micromotive so perhaps they have the specs somewhere? I'll shoot a email to FP and see if they have an answer.

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
14,973 Posts
good question, not sure how i would find that out? The Procal C413 Canelope is made by Micromotive so perhaps they have the specs somewhere? I'll shoot a email to FP and see if they have an answer.
Pull a log with it, share it, and we can see timestamps compared to values.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Electronic instrument Communication Device Gadget Font Audio equipment
Font Communication Device Gas Technology Electronic device

Font Technology Display device Gadget Rectangle

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haters gonna hate!!! hey until yesterday nobody ever posted this stuff even existed!! this tunes been out for 10 years and everybody said you cant log with it, well did anybody ever bother to look in the software and use their laptop??

Reactions: MtnMan

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im guessing this was probably designed for monitoring & logging data while on a chasis or engine dyno..

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
14,973 Posts
haters gonna hate!!! hey until yesterday nobody ever posted this stuff even existed!! this tunes been out for 10 years and everybody said you cant log with it, well did anybody ever bother to look in the software and use their laptop??
Its not useful logging then. C'mon man.

So this posting has very limited use.

I was excited to see you find a useful logging setup, but this in't as functional as I hoped.

I have procal for my magnaride on the bullitt, so I have the same features, just lazy to check cause I use HP tuners for logging.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Product Font Line Gadget Display device

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In order for this to be used you really need a bigger laptop and someone in the passenger seat to operate it with the keyboard. I tried on my 12" tablet in the holder and it was difficult to use the touchscreen because everything was really small and somehow the log didn't get saved and i couldnt load all those items to log again without a keyboard mouse which i initially used before i left. Anyway, To be continued ....

Give it a try Duece you may become a believer! 🤣

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Try it for SCIENCE!

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
14,973 Posts

·