Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST / Stratified Tune
54 Posts
Besides, my intuition tells me that all you wanted to do was check out the cockpit/console area to see if I knew what I was talking about. right RIGHT.

Maybe it's a custom, customer ordered unit. Kind of like when I custom ordered my 2005 PT Cruiser. The dealership presented every option available during the process.
I just found this thread and I am genuinely curious to see a picture of an Automatic ST.
I have no bias, nor do I care if anyone on here is right or wrong.
I'm simply one of the many in this thread that would love to SEE IT instead of being told that it exists.

It's not that we think you're wrong, it's that if you do have what you say you have, it's EXTREMELY rare to the point where you may be literally 1 out of 2 in the world.
Focus STs were NOT sold with an automatic transmission anywhere, whatsoever, period. It was not an option. It was also not something that could be custom ordered.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just found this thread and I am genuinely curious to see a picture of an Automatic ST.
I have no bias, nor do I care if anyone on here is right or wrong.
I'm simply one of the many in this thread that would love to SEE IT instead of being told that it exists.

It's not that we think you're wrong, it's that if you do have what you say you have, it's EXTREMELY rare to the point where you may be literally 1 out of 2 in the world.
Focus STs were NOT sold with an automatic transmission anywhere, whatsoever, period. It was not an option. It was also not something that could be custom ordered.
If it can happen the other way in a MK3, It could also happen this way in a MK3.5.

FocusFanatics MK3 Swap Only Really needs Forscan and a Tranny

Else;

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST / Stratified Tune
54 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Uhh I'm not sure if you're with or against me based on what you said lol

I know anything is possible. You can make any car a convertible with a saw, just like you can make any car an auto/manual with a transmission swap (among other things). Doesn't mean Ford sold it like that.
I'm with you. I was merely providing evidence that it is very well possible to exist. I was also told I was funny once and I'm having a hard time accepting it may have been a single event.

But this car's origin is potentially hard to trace to dealer/first owner as you get more degrees of separation from the Event Horizon.

·
Registered
2016 ST3 Race Red
44 Posts
Imagine the furor on the Lamborghini forum in the future when someone buy the manual Huracan from Chris of B is for Build and says he/she has a manual Huracan!

Buy the way, the loudest Focus here in the city I live is not an ST, but an automatic that looks like a ST on every aspect (except the ST badge).

61 - 65 of 65 Posts