Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

On the market for a new front mount intercooler. This being my first turbo car I wanted some input on some options I've been looking at. Now the first one I saw was the CPE Delta Core, Mishimoto J Line, and Depo Racing Intercooler. I wanted to know your experiences with them and which one is worth buying.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys.

On the market for a new front mount intercooler. This being my first turbo car I wanted some input on some options I've been looking at. Now the first one I saw was the CPE Delta Core, Mishimoto J Line, and Depo Racing Intercooler. I wanted to know your experiences with them and which one is worth buying.
https://levelsperformance.com/colle...ford-focus-st-front-mount-intercooler-upgrade

Can't go wrong with Levels. Nik does a great job on all of these. We have one and it's amazing. The build quality is great, it's hand welded etc. I'd seriously give this a shot.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
https://levelsperformance.com/colle...ford-focus-st-front-mount-intercooler-upgrade

Can't go wrong with Levels. Nik does a great job on all of these. We have one and it's amazing. The build quality is great, it's hand welded etc. I'd seriously give this a shot.
order it today and it might be a good Christmas gift for yourself ;) by that I mean mine took over 3 months to ship

No doubt a great cooler but I have installed CPE, Mountune, Depo and honestly don't see anything wrong with any of those.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
I know I'm holding out until the Depo 3.5s' are back in stock. I'm putting way too much money into this car!! :big smile:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow this one is a lot cheaper than the CPE looks about the same size as the CPE too. Also if you could list the pro's and con's what would you say it would be?
Only con is the wait. Mine took almost 4 months...But it does look good. Mishimoto will have their FMIC out soon as well. Here is mine:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Only con is the wait. Mine took almost 4 months...But it does look good. Mishimoto will have their FMIC out soon as well. Here is mine:

I ordered mine from Edge Autosport - they had Levels FMICs in stock, and received mine within a week. They may still have more...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts