Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share my front end mod. I used a 3D printer to make the teeth. They are made so that they can be installed with no tools and require no hardware of any kind. They push in and stay put. I've had them on for several weeks now, went through brush-style car wash twice and no issues. I know they cover some of the cooling area, but I've had no heating issues at all to this point. The temp gauge hasn't moved from its normal reading. Cool weather now can account for that, but I don't think it will affect the cooling even in hotter temps. I have a good six months before it begins to heat up here in SoCal. What do you think?

IMG_7184.JPG

·
Registered
506 Posts
You went through a brush-style car wash!? Eeek! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats was my first thought as well :crying: Poor car. But definitely a nice setup for halloween time. I wouldnt rock them all the time tho. Just not for me

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I think it's awesome!

Always nice to have some whimsy...

If you could do a pair in red, I'd rock that for Halloween for sure!

All the best,
Mark

·
Registered
366 Posts
A lot of the guys around here make those for Halloween, looks even better with some red spray paint on the tips of the teeth. But I agree with the others, its something id rock around halloween then take it off.

Also, no more brush style car wash:furious:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very cool. Any pictures of what the teeth look like before they are installed or how you installed them? I want to do something similar, but the grill for a 15' has this lip around the edge that is a bit different.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
you could probably sell those :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
How about some red lips? It would show nicely on that white car! OK, well, maybe if it was your girlfriend's car!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I'm not going to go and slap these on my car, but I'm glad you did. I think more cars need fangs personally. Way to think outside the bun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts