Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be running my ST on some open track events. Will be upgrading fluid, pads, maybe rotors on all corners. My race car has ducts right up to the back of the rotor hub.

What is available for the ST's? Pictures, suppliers, results?

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Velossatech offers some options for ducts, and I'd call TCE performance for Brakes. I have the Wilwoods.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
The Ford Racing / Brembo kit (M-2300-W ) for the ST includes a set of air deflectors, in addition to rotors, calipers, and pads.

·
Registered
230 Posts
If you want to try the stock size rotors and stock calipers you can also get RS deflectors for $85 from CJ pony. The RS has ducts that feed those deflectors, but supposedly they help regardless. You could also either make your own ducts or buy the kit. Making your own requires you to engineer a routing away from the accessory belt on the right side of the car.

The biggest brake upgrade for the ST is a LSD and tune to disable or reduce the eDiff. The eDiff cooks the front brakes if you drive hard, particularly on the low speed sections where wheel slip could be an issue. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
The Ford Racing / Brembo kit (M-2300-W ) for the ST includes a set of air deflectors, in addition to rotors, calipers, and pads.
Just dont buy the actual kit, can find all the parts cheaper if you piece it together yourself. The kit is close to $1000 and you can save a couple hundred buying the parts separate.
Brembo part numbers:

Deflector part numbers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts