Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
My names Jacob. I tend to be the guy everyone either try's to be friends with or their worst nightmare. And like I tell everyone. It's my job. And you have yours.
I have a few cars my daily being my 2014 st1 tb with only 25k. Just started it as a project here a month ago. Sct x4 with a custom tune. Depo fmic,dp,cai, and some more stuff on the way. I also have a 2012 fx4 in rr not race but ruby red. 6in lift on 35. Soon to be gone. The 5.0 is a slouch compared to the ecoboost so the 250 will be showing up soon. Then I have be wonderful and insanely fast 2014 explorer sport that is white on black with more computers and equipment in it than you could imagine for work and it's stupid fast.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome officially to the forum :)

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
The 5.0 is a slouch compared to the ecoboost so the 250 will be showing up soon.
In a real world application, the ecoboost had a hard time keeping up with my buddy's 2016 on some undisclosed road north of Phoenix. In this situation it also has a lot to do with the driver though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In a real world application, the ecoboost had a hard time keeping up with my buddy's 2016 on some undisclosed road north of Phoenix. In this situation it also has a lot to do with the driver though.
Tuned though I love driving the ecoboost. But that's why going back to diesel. Love the feeling of 1000tq

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
Tuned though I love driving the ecoboost. But that's why going back to diesel. Love the feeling of 1000tq
Tuned is a different story. The day after we made that run my friend took his 16 and did the resonator delete with Magnaflow mufflers and ordered an Airaid intake from me that he received 2 days later. I should be seeing him this weekend to see and hear the improvements. He's got some plans for this thing so I am excited to be part of the build. Either motor, that car just looks sick.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tuned is a different story. The day after we made that run my friend took his 16 and did the resonator delete with Magnaflow mufflers and ordered an Airaid intake from me that he received 2 days later. I should be seeing him this weekend to see and hear the improvements. He's got some plans for this thing so I am excited to be part of the build. Either motor, that car just looks sick.
My f150 has a custom tube with the sct x4 and res delete cai and next to a Eco with a tune exhaust and cai. On the same 35s it's a world of a difference

1 - 12 of 12 Posts