Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm new here just picked up a 2016 Oxford White Focus ST. I'm from the Orange County area. I've already added a Boomba BOV and have a Steeda sound symposer delete to install too. Unfortunately I have my car in the shop for some minor body work due to a hammer getting launched under my car from a truck that was in front of me on the freeway. Luckily it only went through the rocker panel and left no other damage. Here's some pictures of my previous mustang as well as the ST and the damage.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here just picked up a 2016 Oxford White Focus ST. I'm from the Orange County area. I've already added a Boomba BOV and have a Steeda sound symposer delete to install too. Unfortunately I have my car in the shop for some minor body work due to a hammer getting launch under my car from a truck that was in front of me on the freeway. Luckily it only went through the rocker panel and left no other damage. Here's some pictures of my previous mustang as well as the ST and the damage.
Dear god, be lucky that it only did the damage it did and didn't skip up towards your windshield or hit a tire or something :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear god, be lucky that it only did the damage it did and didn't skip up towards your windshield or hit a tire or something :eek:
Right? At first I was so pissed of but I thought about how bad it could've been. I feel like that was pure luck for it to only do that damage and nothing else!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Right? At first I was so pissed of but I thought about how bad it could've been. I feel like that was pure luck for it to only do that damage and nothing else!
I'm legitimately sitting here trying to imaging what it would be like if I saw a damn hammer get hurled off a truck in front of me lol that's some Final Destination stuff to a T.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts