Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. My name is Michael and last Friday I made the leap and bought a 14 Focus ST st3 with 36000 miles on it. Bone stock other than the red painted calipers and the horable red pin stripes. I took it back to Ford Saterday morning and they removed the pin stripes and did a full detail cleaning.

First mod was done Friday night 30sec after I pulled onto my friends drive way. We removed the front tag.

Future plans are to do a JST performance stage 3 along with a MBRP 3" exhaust with a 93 and e30 tune. I bought the first mod saterday morning witch was a Boomba bov.

While waiting for the dealership sat I listed my fully built 94 civic ex up for sale. It had a lsvtec motor I rebuilt it with forged internals and boosted with a turbonetics turbo. It had around 350hp. I ended up selling it sat night for the price I listed it for. With the sale I now have the cash to buy the mods for the ST.

Fyi that's my friends built big turbo ST behind the civic.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congrats on the car and welcome!

Great choice for tuners I'm stage 3 e30 jst tuned. Brian is great with these cars.

I'm Going big turbo in a couple weeks myself

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Im loving it. Such a nice car and even stock it's pretty fast. Best part is this is the first vehicle that I've owned that has AC.

Brian tuned my friends big turbo FoST and will be tuning it again next month with the built motor and more boost. It going to be awesome.

I'm not going to build my ST to make big numbers I just want a good looking and good sounding daily driver that I will enjoy driving everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts