Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here. Lookin' to order my ST this week (I hope...cross your fingers). I've been drooling over the overseas version for years and couldn't wait to jump on the US version...life and finances got in the way though. I recently shifted some budget around, cut the wife's retail therapy allotment, and made her feel bad for driving a 10-year-old car that needs work (currently own a 2003 SVTF EAP...it's in pretty good shape, BTW :) ) while she drives a 2012 VW jetta. Not fair right? Especially since we're a one-income household while she finishes school! haha

Anyways, just trying to explore the financial options and get the time off of work (hence the cross your fingers request) so we'll see. Excited to be a member of FocusST.org but want a Focus ST to fit in better! I might stop into Steeda since I live here in Valdosta, GA (been a fan of Steeda for a while but never knew they were in Valdosta) in the meantime to get my ST fix.

Be easy.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
OK, good to hear that you're considering the ST. So have you decided yet on whether or not to order the ST?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Working budget right now. My wife's dad works for Ford so I gotta see x-plan vs. USAA discount w/ $500 military rebate. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts