Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello eveybody!

My name is Pierre-Louis. I'm 36. I'm French and I live in the South of France. I'm the happy owner of a Focus ST TDCi '15. I've got her since November 23rd 2015. I've already driven more than 37 000 km (that's the reason why I chose the diesel engine). So many kilometers because that's my daily car and also because I love driving on the most beatiful roads I can find.
You can have a look on my road trips on my site:
https://trips-on-wheels.com/category/english/
For the moment, I published only one post in english but other ones should follow soon.

So nothing to say more than that about my interests and hobbys because this website synthetizes everything: beautiful landscapes, photo, amazing roads, sport cars... Just a picture of my ST :big smile:

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Congrats!! :welcome:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your welcome guys!

Yes, I can imagine. In France, taxes are lower for diesel than gas. So for guys like me which drive quite a lot, it's really interesting. The drawback is that diesel engine provides clearly less feelings than the petrol one, mainly because after 4000 rpm, there is no power...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I drove my ST down the Route Napoleon down to Cannes a couple of years ago. Some really great roads. I can't complain about my area either though, living in the Eifel region of Germany.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Great looking car, and what an awesome location to get to drive it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts