Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boomba racing trans bracket bushings
Condition: new in original packaging
Shipping: No, under no circumstances will I ship it, period, end of story, don't ask
Location of item: Columbus, NJ

Details on item/technical specifications:
ALUMINUM SHIFTER BUSHINGS

So why are they free? Because I'm a nice guy, they only cost $28 + shipping new, and when I went to install them, I found out the previous owner had already done the modification. The forum has been good to me answering questions, consider it a favor paid back.
How do I know this isn't a scam? Google my username. I've been the same handle since I originally modified Ford Probes starting in 2003. I have well over 1000 feedback between the various forums and on eBay you can search my account 2bluelilies 500+ feedback 100%.
Why won't you ship it? I make $45/hr base at work. It literally is not worth my time to drive ten minutes to the post office to stand in line 15 minutes and drive 10 minutes back to ship a $28 item that I would price at...what...$15 shipped? I actually wondered if it was worth the 10 minutes to create this thread or just throw them out.

In exchange for the item, I will accept the following:
1. Titos vodka
2. a nice condition stock lower airbox...I found mine has a broken ear
3. should you happen to have a lightly modified ST with an aftermarket catback that is NOT a magnaflow, I would like a ten minute ride along the local highway (295, 206, and the NJTP are very close to my house, your choice). I can't stand my magnaflow drone and would like to hear other catbacks at 55-65 mph.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
If I was only closer, and when that magnaflow comes up for sale please keep me in mind if you decide to ship the exhaust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
If nobody snags them i will. To add them to the give away pile for my meets. So they will go to a good home eventually. Lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I was only closer, and when that magnaflow comes up for sale please keep me in mind if you decide to ship the exhaust

the magnaflow will def be for sale eventually and I will ship that.
others: expect no replies from me today, 7a-7p shift

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
available tomorrow morning? i have a Borla CBE, im in Philly area so only about hour away from you
Im off all weekend just doing minor errands I would love to hear a Borla I heard it's pretty quiet. My phone is 609-558-1649

I'm also off work tues wed fri this week

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Im off all weekend just doing minor errands I would love to hear a Borla I heard it's pretty quiet. My phone is 609-558-1649

I'm also off work tues wed fri this week
I used the Ford Performance exhaust this weekend (same as borla) and it sounds amazing compared to stock and the 2.5inch exhaust don't seem to have the drone like the 3inch. I think that guy is your winner! And you're a good guy doing this.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I saw people mentioning that in another thread. Is that the same as the mountune CBE?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump somebody has to be out cruising on this nice day, I'm here just working on my yard!

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
bump somebody has to be out cruising on this nice day, I'm here just working on my yard!
I don't qualify as "Lightly modded" , so I guess it would be Titos, lol.

If someone doesn't get them this week, I will stop by and pick them up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't qualify as "Lightly modded" , so I guess it would be Titos, lol.

If someone doesn't get them this week, I will stop by and pick them up.
are you still stock turbo? what downpipe and catback?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So pretty damn loud I take it? No these are still available off work today tomorrow friday

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I thought I had a hard time selling parts... you can't even give them away. Getting haggled by people for you to pay them to take them?
Used to be from Eastern PA but moved to KY a few months ago. Hope the build goes well!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^ What size turbo?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Heck if you do decide to ship I'll take em and pay you a little inconvience fee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts