Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a massive blunder on my part, John at Mesa was nice enough to send me another shirt so I have a small to give away. He thought it would be suiting to make a small game out of it. So person with the best reason why they should gets it wins.
It's a black elitiest prick shirt. If no one has a use for it or no one comes up with a good story I'll give it to my chihuahua and he can roll gangster with me shot gun.

Have fun folks.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Dude gangster chihuahua for the win! Plus no one would care that he had a typo on his shirt. I mean, hes a gangster dog!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ill make all the ladies wear it when they ride shotgun in the ST. /end contest

·
Registered
72 Posts
I should get it because I'm probably one of the only (at least I'm the first that posted anyways) males that can fit into it normally.

I'm white, my st is black, and my girlfriend is yellow. I need a black shirt to match my car and stop the madness.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My gfs a Subaru girl, drives a 13 WRX so I try to push my St mojo off on her any chance I get. A sweet tshirt is sure to make her leave the darkside!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'm gonna have to say Steedagt. He can wear it and his comment about white black and yellow made me chuckle. Him or my dog that be my picks :). Send me your mail info and I'll get it shipped out to you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can put it on one of my dogs first and take a photo for you haha. I have 2 Dobermans that can wear my shirts comfortably...

Yay I won something! Pm coming your way. Thank you!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I can put it on one of my dogs first and take a photo for you haha. I have 2 Dobermans that can wear my shirts comfortably...

Yay I won something! Pm coming your way. Thank you!
Not sure but that sounds a lot like cross dressing to me. Please don't tell us you wear their leashes and collars. OK?

Enjoy the shirt!

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts