Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take my old beat up steering wheel and do as you wish, it’s free, you just pay shipping.

Condition- Not great 3.5/10
Price-Free
Location- Long Island, New York
White Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light Lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dibs!

Reactions: Skykri

·
Premium Member
644 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Are they direct swap? I don't mind if you get it and then send me your old one. I just want the wheel, not the buttons :p Going on the 2nd toy, lol. Huge upgrade either way.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Are they direct swap? I don't mind if you get it and then send me your old one. I just want the wheel, not the buttons :p Going on the 2nd toy, lol. Huge upgrade either way.
Not a direct swap. I think there's some wiring harness or something I'd need to buy as well. I'll have to find the post here about it again.

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
@ryno9100, you'll need the FL SASM and airbag to work in your PFL, but no wiring needed. You can get by without the SASM if you don't mind losing some functionality; I lost cruise control, but everything else works 100% with my RS wheel.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
I'm not sure if that's it or not. I bought mine from a part-out on this forum with the wiper and turn signal stalks.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
@ryno9100 , are you game to take on the challenge for swapping? Boosted said he'll ship it on Saturday, and I paid the shipping, but if you're 100% gonna put this in your ST then I don't mind taking your old one once that's done.

Let me know (in less than 2 days, lol).

Reactions: booST94

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
@ryno9100 , are you game to take on the challenge for swapping? Boosted said he'll ship it on Saturday, and I paid the shipping, but if you're 100% gonna put this in your ST then I don't mind taking your old one once that's done.

Let me know (in less than 2 days, lol).
All yours. I don't know what kind of timeframe I'm looking at for when I could actually install the thing. We're moving in a month (finally gonna have a garage!) and it's taking up literally all of my time and spare money.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh yeah, just dig in with that whole project and wait a year to get fully caught up... It's been 6 years in my first house and I'm still working on stuff! Pretty sure that's just part of the deal now, haha.

Thanks for letting us know & good luck with the move!(y) P.S. you can't over label things... It will help A LOT! haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.