2,729 Posts
No kitty. That's my car!

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
This image was taken in Banff, Alberta on our 2014 Vancouver to Winnipeg (and back) Road Trip.
This is Opus, my Co-Pilot with the Rocky Mountains in the background...
Wild  Shih Tzu.jpg

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Alrighty the results are in. After an exhaustive and very unscientific selection process MesaThread is happy ... no honored to announce the winners of our AWWsome pet photo giveaway.

First place and winner of their choice of a MesaThread FocusST.org beanie or cap is ...
@AD_GUY with this happy unnamed pooch (hopefully not a random neighborhood mutt).

rox_zps8y2hg1xb.jpg

Second place earning a MesaThread tshirt or coffee cup is going out to @DiehardMetsFan for this entry.

16bb9f68bb1644f750f0f038b3285ead.jpg

As selected by my daughter we have a tie for third place. Both third place recepiants have a choice between a pair of MesaThread FST.org license plate frames or our Boss Kit (One frame and a lanyard).
@Folgers21 for their pic of Gavin.

123367d1456105418-free-fst-org-swag-give-away-post-awwsome-pet-photo-enter-akita.jpg

And @boomhauer for Bear's epic cat in a potted plant photo. As a cat person it was very hard for my daughter to put three droolers before a cat.

123412d1456113405-free-fst-org-swag-give-away-post-awwsome-pet-photo-enter-image-218064380.jpg

Now all you WINNERS need to do is visit MesaThread ? Welcome and decide which prizes you'd like. Then PM me with your selections along with your real name and address so I can get your goodies out to you.

Thanks everyone for making this happen,

John

·
Registered
541 Posts
Alrighty the results are in. After an exhaustive and very unscientific selection process MesaThread is happy ... no honored to announce the winners of our AWWsome pet photo giveaway.

First place and winner of their choice of a MesaThread FocusST.org beanie or cap is ...
@AD_GUY with this happy unnamed pooch (hopefully not a random neighborhood mutt).

View attachment 124140

Second place earning a MesaThread tshirt or coffee cup is going out to @DiehardMetsFan for this entry.

View attachment 124141

As selected by my daughter we have a tie for third place. Both third place recepiants have a choice between a pair of MesaThread FST.org license plate frames or our Boss Kit (One frame and a lanyard).

View attachment 124142

And @boomhauer for Bear's epic cat in a potted plant photo. As a cat person it was very hard for my daughter to put three droolers before a cat.

View attachment 124143

Now all you WINNERS need to do is visit MesaThread ? Welcome and decide which prizes you'd like. Then PM me with your selections along with your real name and address so I can get your goodies out to you.

John
Sophie will be very flattered when she hears this! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts

View attachment 124140

View attachment 124141

View attachment 124142

View attachment 124143

John
Ha! Sweeeeeet!!!!
I just now realized I didn't put the name of my dog on my post. Her name is Roxie, a what we think is Doberman / border collie.

I'd like to thank the judges, the academy and most of all you....

Stoked!

I'll PM the choice back to you. Thanks!

Sent from somewhere cold.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts