Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items below found. Please remove
Thanks!

Hello, I am looking to buy an RS airbox lid, and/or the whole RS airbox.
I am also looking to buy a green filter, cobb air filter with the internal cone, or the mountune air filter with the internal cone.
I would possibly be willing to trade a K&N filter for one of the mentioned filters with cash added on my side.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you don't actually have the parts yourself mentioned in the post above, please don't PM me with your buddy's brothers cousins email saying that they have them. If they actually want to sell them have them PM me.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking around on Facebook for forever and I haven't found one yet. That's why I posted on here. Haha

·
Registered
2,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw that the other day too. There's one online from Tasca for around 70$ I'm just looking to see if someone wants to get rid of one for less than 70ish. More than that is eating into my intercooler funds. Lol
Thanks for looking out for me!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
the one above also comes with the RS upper intake tube, all you need is a lower half and then you can have a full RS 3" intake...

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the one above also comes with the RS upper intake tube, all you need is a lower half and then you can have a full RS 3" intake...
I was under the assumption that the RS intake tube would not fit the ST. I know that you will have to use an extension at the turbo because the RS tube isn't long enough, but i also thought the tube from the rs is too fat to fit under the hood.
Am i wrong about that or any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
It fits fine, you need to either trim the platic ST engine cover where it touches the tube or use the ford performance plastic engine cover from the RS or remove the cover completely. read the thread about the rs intake on the ST, everything fits just need the 3" long rubber extension / reducer coupler to the turbo from any auto parts store.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
yu will need to buy the lower RS intake section or the Mountune RS lower intake tube to mate with the upper RS tube. The stock ST lower tube will not mate with the upper RS intake tube.

RS lower intake tube Part Number: G1FZ-9C623-B ($82.54 - Tasca)

mountune Secondary Intake Duct , Focus Rs (2536-Llc2-Aa)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
here is one of the threads about the RS intake on the ST :

Air intakes

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anyone is looking for an RS airbox in NC there is one on Facebook marketplace with a k&n filter for 80$

1 - 14 of 14 Posts