Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of starting a youtube channel dedicated to the Focus ST. Doing small mods and hopefully growing to bigger and better mods with the community. Let me know what you think. I have a 2014 Ingot Silver ST3. Only mods so far are Borla touring cat back, Vellossa Tech raim Air (GID and red) and some small painted things. I have big dreams and ideas that I want to share.

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Thinking of starting a youtube channel dedicated to the Focus ST. Doing small mods and hopefully growing to bigger and better mods with the community. Let me know what you think. I have a 2014 Ingot Silver ST3. Only mods so far are Borla touring cat back, Vellossa Tech raim Air (GID and red) and some small painted things. I have big dreams and ideas that I want to share.
You should check with Boosted Aspirations, or at least I think that is his handle here on the forum. That's also the name of his YouTube channel.

Reactions: GatesCo.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think it's a great idea! Tony and I (OBrien) have one pretty dedicated to the Focus ST, but will be adding something a little different here pretty soon that we think will be an awesome series. I say go for it and share your dreams if that's what you want to do! I'll gladly throw a sub your way and check out your content! If you have any questions about it or need anything just shoot me a line. Tony doesn't show face in the forums much.

BooSTed Aspirations

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's a great idea! Tony and I (OBrien) have one pretty dedicated to the Focus ST, but will be adding something a little different here pretty soon that we think will be an awesome series. I say go for it and share your dreams if that's what you want to do! I'll gladly throw a sub your way and check out your content! If you have any questions about it or need anything just shoot me a line. Tony doesn't show face in the forums much.

BooSTed Aspirations
I honestly didnt think this car would grow on me so much. I went with my brother to pick up his new car, and while waiting for him to sign paperwork i was sitting in the one in the showroom. The next day i brought it home. Has been all i think of now. so many things i want to do.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I honestly didnt think this car would grow on me so much. I went with my brother to pick up his new car, and while waiting for him to sign paperwork i was sitting in the one in the showroom. The next day i brought it home. Has been all i think of now. so many things i want to do.
Sounds great! Yea I was actually looking for a completely different car when I bought mine. Lol went for a test drive and was sold. Check our channel YouTube.com/c/BooSTedAspirations got some cool things coming up in the next few months

BooSTed Aspirations

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First Video is up. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
That's what we used on our bathroom stalls, figured it would help some of the constipated crowd get back to partying quicker.

OP, like the wood floor idea, maybe once I get my speakers figured out this year I can start with the floor installation lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New Video will be up at Noon Today (5-7-17) early on here :D
Got rid of the Hoonigan covering the crash bar and just made it black. I'm going to order a decal to go on it soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts