Ford Focus ST Forum banner

FoSt Tomei

8K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  rob99rt 
#1 ·
Wondering what everyone thoughts were on the tomei for the focus st? I personally think it sounds like a lot of other exhausts just a bit louder and deeper which is what tomei is best at. The single exit is such a unique look for the focus that I think looks so goofy but I love it. Actually thinking about getting one soon.
Would love to hear everyone’s opinions

for anyone that hasn’t heard it here’s a video:

#2 ·
I actually kind of like it too.

Reactions: ArczyST
#4 ·
Seems a bit buzzy to me
Definitely buzzy to me, too, for the exterior sound. Interior seems almost too mellow, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

#12 · (Edited)
Its alright, but the single round exhaust exit is not of my liking. maybe with another exhuast tip (wider) i like it better
Yeah the single exit is strange, bit polarizing for sure. So looking at their design thouhg, the way they have the resonator right before it, they are just taking the most direct path. Guess it would take a bit more effort to get a pair of tips lined up back there at that angle

#11 ·
Its alright, but the single round exhaust exit is not of my liking. maybe with another exhuast tip (wider) i like it better

#23 ·
Craftsmanship looks great, sound isn't really my cup of tea (too "hollow" - idk how to describe it). And the design... that really shouldn't be allowed to be anyone's cup of tea. It's hideous.

#31 ·
I edited the posts to make them more appropriate Canadian language... I mean, I thought Canadians were the kind of folks who got out of their vehicle at a stop light to clean the snow off another guy's car?

#36 ·
^^^^
[Morgan Freeman] "He's right, you know." [/Morgan Freeman]

Reactions: TurboGT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.