Ford Focus ST Forum banner

FoST Mods is a Supporting Vendor!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  FoSTMods 
#1 ·
FocusST.org would like to welcome FoST Mods as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website:

https://www.fostmods.com/

#2 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome Nick. We are excited to become part of the FocusST.org community.

My name is Ryan and I'll be the main point of contact here on the forums. While the FoST Mods brand is new, we are not new to the Focus ST enthusiast community. I personally own a 2013 Race Red Focus ST and have been heavily involved behind the scenes with a other vendors in the market before starting with FoST Mods. Our goal at FoST Mods is simple, to offer great customer service and honest advice while providing the largest selection to the Focus ST community.

There's plenty of vendors that will sell you a part and send you on your way. That's not what we do. When you buy a part from us we will be there to answer your questions before and after, help you troubleshoot during the install, or simply say "Dang, that looks great!" when we see you post a picture of your ST with it's latest upgrade.

We look forward to working with each of you and doing our part to make your Focus ST even better.

Thanks for having us here.

Ryan

#8 ·
I just took a peak at your site. It is probably my favorite look and feel in comparison to any aftermarket parts website. To note, not saying that the others are bad, its just fostmods.com is more pleasing to the eye. I hope to be doing some business with you come the holiday time...where discounts are flowing and I can hide car mod purchases from the wife in between gift purchases on the credit card statement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.