Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the search feature, but old codes popped up! Are there any currently active to purchase a Stage 2 CP-E mount and Cobb exhaust hangers!! Thank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Good luck with them shipping the same part you ordered the next day. After they take the money from you're account it usually takes them over a week to ship it out to you. Good luck!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Good luck with them shipping the same part you ordered the next day. After they take the money from you're account it usually takes them over a week to ship it out to you. Good luck!
If the item is in stock here it will ship the same day as long as it's before 5PM EST. Was the item you purchased a drop ship?

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
How do you figure? Everything I've ordered from them has shipped the same day or the day after. In fact, I even bought a set of wheels from them recently and they were at my house in 3 days.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
If the item is in stock here it will ship the same day as long as it's before 5PM EST. Was the item you purchased a drop ship?
I didn't receive any information if the item was in-stock or not, according to you're website. The point is not if it was shipped out the correct time, the point of this rant was communication was TERRIBLE through out my experience. (between you're co., Myself, and the manufacture)
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk with me any further.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I didn't receive any information if the item was in-stock or not, according to you're website. The point is not if it was shipped out the correct time, the point of this rant was communication was TERRIBLE through out my experience. (between you're co., Myself, and the manufacture)
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk with me any further.
The website will tell you that information.

IN STOCK
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 8.19.44 AM.png

OUT OF STOCK
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 8.21.06 AM.png

DROP SHIP
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 8.23.18 AM.png

Please have your information avaiable as i will shoot a PM in a few minutes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Never had any issues receiving my items quickly from them either.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had great luck with CJ. I just ordered my Ford Racing springs from them and got it in two days! I didn't there was a forum discount code :(

·
Super Moderator
8,089 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,089 Posts
Not to drag up an old thread, but I'm going to drag this one up. Is there a current forum discount.
I believe you still have to PM them for it. I said that in the response before yours. Most of the vendors usually don't advertise that there is one and choose to do that kind of stuff behind the scenes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Understood. PM sent yesterday and I contacted their live help on their website who told me to ask here haha. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is there a Forum Discount I'm looking to buy Exhaust system. Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
anyone have the discount code? I PMed Steve for it last night but I haven't heard back. Looking to order these parts asap!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had great experiences with them... the website tells you if it's in stock in NV and/or PA. Sounds like a one-off event.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Just wanted to chime in. I have only ordered once from CJPP once recently, the weekend was coming up and I was impatient so I paid for overnight shipping and that is exactly what I got. They were at my door when I got home from work. The only part that sucked was I was so eager to get the parts on that I installed the BOV on a very hot engine lol.

So far, I can't complain. My order consisted of a Turbosmart BOV, COBB AP, shift bushings, COBB short shift plate....I think that was it for that order, I also had stuff arrive from Amazon on the same day. I am interested in any discount codes I can get, especially CJPP as I am going to order from them again soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts