Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What all can be done with this software? I’ve got global windows, disabled my double horn honk, and have the ST splash screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
What all can be done with this software? I’ve got global windows, disabled my double horn honk, and have the ST splash screen.

You can disable/enable TPMS, enable Fog lights on with High beams, enable HID if you do a conversion.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I personally don't have any experience with one, but I hear that you have to pull the FORScan back and clean underneath in order to avoid certain issues.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Ahh someone's having a Brit milah, be carefull not to snip the matza balls! Mazel Tov! Oy Vey....

·
Registered
213 Posts

what is global windows and ST splash screen?
can TPMS individual wheel be enabled like many other Ford models (on HUD actually see the TPMS values not just TPMS low pressure warning light when one is low)?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Which version do I download on my PC? I see a link to the website but I may need the "for dummies" version. YouTube vids welcome also!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
This vid helped me make sure I had it installed right. I believe it's done by someone here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So, can Forscan be used to correct the damn hood ajar sensor failure that makes the alarm go off? I'd like to just disable it if possible. I've done some searching and haven't found much.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
So, can Forscan be used to correct the damn hood ajar sensor failure that makes the alarm go off? I'd like to just disable it if possible. I've done some searching and haven't found much.
I'm sure it could if you can find out what digit you need to change.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm sure it could if you can find out what digit you need to change.
I found a video that disables dash light for the hood in an F150 but I don't know if its the same.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
No reason it shouldn't. I'm in the process of installing fog lights on my wife's Edge and after I'm done I'm going to set up a few things like the global windows on my '18.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Would Forscan be something that would allow these options but not ned to have the OBD-II connector hooked up all the time? I ask being that I'd like to have my gauges with my AP. I know with that you can add a tune and then disconnect it while still keeping the tune. SO I didn't know if you could do something similar with Forscan...who's got that knowledge to share?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts