Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was lurking around the BCM main again today to see if there is anything else i could adjust and decided to to edit the TPMS, AGS and Tire Circumference as I noticed the rolling circumference was set at 1955 with a 16" wheel highlighted (I highlighted 235/40 R18 Y 1930mm). So everything wrote fine and finished 100% complete and i turn it off unplug it and switch to the FRPP Pro Cal to check some things and I get the DTC for PCM options /accessories blah blah blah and cant run the diagnostic software. Try clearing the codes and they pop back, Okay I unplug and go back to Forscan and see the same DTCs and try clearing and rewriting and still get the same DTCs.. so now im getting worried and sweating and decide to to click everything bacl and rewrite and lo & behold all the DTC are gone and I go back to the Procal and now that works so i was wondering does anybody have any of those things switched and do they get the DTC's on their AP or Forscan after the change?

1. TPMS - changed to Not Configured
2. AGS - changed to Not Configured
3. Tire Circumference - Changed to 1930mm 235/40 R18 Y

Also can the ST1 activate ambient lighting in Forscan or were there additional lights installed on the ST3 that are required like the puddle lamps and has anyone changed the stereo info selection on their ST1 as mine is selected as 16 - incorrect value or not configured

Font Material property Parallel Cloud Paper

Font Parallel Technology Screenshot Paper

Font Book Paper Paper product Document

Font Recipe Paper Document Paper product

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know some have changed the TPMS to "Not Configured" without issue or maybe they just didnt run a DTC check. I think the rolling circumference 1930mm for a 235/40 R18 is kinda on the low side, maybe thats why the 1955mm 16" wheel was selected from the factory? Can someone verify the tire circumference on their BCM is set at the "rolling circumference 1955mm - 16" wheel" instead of the 1930mm 235/40 18

1 - 3 of 3 Posts