Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Plan pricing is set by ford, only thing you would get on top of that are rebates and dealer incentives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wishful thinking (I hoped for this myself in the past) but it does not stack with dealer discounts. With pricing research or negotiation you can usually beat "plan" pricing.

·
Premium Member
5,730 Posts
Xplan pricing is set by Ford and is $200 over invoice if I remember correctly (not MSRP) with xplan you also get any rebates and incentives on top of the discounted price and it also limits the dealer document fees to $100.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can log in to the X-Plan website using your partner code and get exact vehicle pricing at your local dealership, including current incentives but not including tax, tags, etc. In my case, the dealer's Memorial Day promotions on top of Ford incentives worked out to be $1k cheaper than the X-Plan pricing after all was said and done.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Do not brother with X-Plan. You can do better on your own by just shopping around. My car was $1,200 under invoice that will NOT happen with X-Z plans, just do a little homework on your end.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is my invoice I got the A&Z plan and 4,000 in rebates.
Text Parallel Drawing Technical drawing Diagram

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I got my '16 ST2 MSRP $29,800 for just under $26k with 0% Ford Financing last october, was fords $1,000 rebate and 0% deal plus what I talked the dealer down on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts