Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You be the judge! I think we got a must-see on our hands!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
As soon as I saw this I texted my buddy that we have to see this. I have seen every episode of Top Gear and The Grand Tour and they have discussed this rivalry before. Top notch cast, great story, cant wait!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I have to see this, have had a long love for the gt40
one of my favorite car stories of old. My favorite being the story of how John DeLorean rose through the ranks of GM and created the GTO and eventually quit to make his own car.

Love the Hot Pepper Red ST btw, I havent seen one in the wild yet.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It looks great; actors i like, story i like and the budget to recreate some great on track scenes. They should have no problem bringing more viewers than Rush did (only $26mil in the US on that one.)

Funny how they always tend to frame the tiny Italian company as the bad guys. Big Ford is the jilted suitor and decides to throw all their weight behind getting their revenge :lol: Still impressive what they were able to do in a relatively short time period

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
PDXslowboi
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing