Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, I jumped in my car as usual, and the Sync defaulted straight to the Radio, I thought this was strange as I predominantly use the Bluetooth from my iPhone to steam Spotify. I pressed the AUX button to change the radio back to the Bluetooth option, however it instantly went back to the radio. I then looked to try and do a Sync Master Reset, however both of the Sync options on the system are totally unusable. I press the button on them and the next stage of the menus do not move. The other options however do proceed to the next menu option.

I've disconnected the fuse for 3-5 minutes twice, once without starting the engine, and once with starting the engine to no avail. I'm at my wits end trying to sort this out. If anyone could offer a solution then that would be great, otherwise it's a trip to the dealer for me!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Do you have mytouch or small 4 in screen?

If it's mytouch, does the screen work, just no response? Or is the screen completely blank?

Disconnect the battery first, wait 15-20 mins, then see if it does anything. Report back or PM me and let me know if it doesn't come back up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts