Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer today to have FRPT put on my 2017 and it won't load. Keeps saying the password was incorrect when the tech tried several times to load it. Even received a new voucher number and still says incorrect password. Had to leave it there till the dealer and Ford Performance can figure out why it's doing this. Anyone else experience this or any suggestions??

·
Registered
651 Posts
Went to the dealer today to have FRPT put on my 2017 and it won't load. Keeps saying the password was incorrect when the tech tried several times to load it. Even received a new voucher number and still says incorrect password. Had to leave it there till the dealer and Ford Performance can figure out why it's doing this. Anyone else experience this or any suggestions??
I don't think very many people even have the FRPT. Hope it goes well!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Maybe just some outdated software with the cars ecu or the FRPP causing incompatibility. Im sure the dealer will figure it out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I tryed to get a tune for this vehicle from another tuning company they said I had a new stadegy code they haven't seen yet. My car was manufactured 4/2017. Wonder if this could be reason why it won't take the password? Just frustrating. I go with the Ford performance tune have it installed by the Ford dealer and they can't load it. Plus Ford hotline techs are confused.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Im having the same issues with Mtune from mountune.. my car was made in 12/16 so i thought i would be good to go but i was informed it would be another 4 weeks minimum before it could be compatible so maybe youre having the same issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ford dealer finally got the Ford Racing Performance Package tune and all installed and it is amazing. Pulls great in all gears Sounds better too. Could actually feel it push me in the seat. Highly recommend this package. Ford Engineer's know what their doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ford dealer finally got the Ford Racing Performance Package tune and all installed and it is amazing. Pulls great in all gears Sounds better too. Could actually feel it push me in the seat. Highly recommend this package. Ford Engineer's know what their doing.
Nice! I've been loving this kit, too.

Did they say what fixed the problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts