Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I just got my car back from the dealership after they replace the motor. I believe that they flashed the PCM on it. how would I find out if it still has the ford performance tune on it because it's on the OBD2 sensor flap that had the Ford performance tune on it but I don't think that they put that back on.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Did you not ask the dealership?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
505 Posts
Do you have the FRPP procal software and ODB2 connector that came with the tune? Plugging that in would tell you what's on there.

Also,

Do you still have things like the shift indicator light? If you see that still on your dash, its stock tune.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I did not ask the dealership. Noni do not have the OBD2 plugin not software. I bought the car used. There is no shiftlight so I may be good.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Post above is asking if you do have a shift indicator showing on the info box in the gauge cluster. If it pops up early in the RPMs, its stock tune (it's a little green "up" arrow). If not and it pops up later in the RPMs (like above 5k), then it is still potentially flashed with the Ford Racing calibration.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post above is asking if you do have a shift indicator showing on the info box in the gauge cluster. If it pops up early in the RPMs, its stock tune (it's a little green "up" arrow). If not and it pops up later in the RPMs (like above 5k), then it is still potentially flashed with the Ford Racing calibration.
No shift light till almost redline.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Looks like the Ford Racing calibration is still there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts