Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to head of CSM at ford today . Was very mad that my brand new 2017 st3 interior was already going to crap one day after I got. Tomball wanted to pay&fix.Tomball ford Is the best dealership I have ever know. Across the board service to ownership . With that i said hell no make ford pay to fix there worker screwed it up.After speaking with regional CSM today he said ur SOL. Tomball filed claim they denied . I asked if I can appeal they said no. I asked if I can get it in writing they said NO. I was like wow. I was not aware they could do this . This is crazy. Great thing I had Tomball Ford who cares. Has anyone else had any issues with FORD. I am just worried there gonna black ball me and X any claim I ever try to file .

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
ok ok, we get it. you bitched until you got your way and you won. congrats. do we need 2 threads about it?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol naw was just doing a shorter version. Wanted to show how crappy ford CSM is and how great Tomball is. Heck yeah

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The positive is the motor runs strong. Just did fuild change trans ,engine brake and coolant . Mobil one engine .motual trans . Type200 with steel lines brake fluid pressure bleed and royal purple coolant . Motor will run with good fluids

1 - 6 of 6 Posts