Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a great selection of Ford Focus auto repair videos that are sure to help you out with some of the repairs you may be trying to tackle. If you would like to share them with fellow Ford Focus enthusiasts you're welcome to do so.
Tony

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good videos however, I think that these are a little outdated. Most of the people here are curious how to remove the Calipers on their ST in order to paint them. Maybe you could do a short video on brake caliper removal on a newer version or better yet an ST.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good videos however, I think that these are a little outdated. Most of the people here are curious how to remove the Calipers on their ST in order to paint them. Maybe you could do a short video on brake caliper removal on a newer version or better yet an ST.
If we get one in we'll do some video for you guys. I know this isn't an "ST" but you should be able to apply some of the basics of these repairs to your cars.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How To Install Replace Do a Front Disc Brake Job 2000-04 Ford Focus

How To Replace Install Front Strut Broken Spring 2000-05 Ford Focus

How To Install Replace Do a Rear Drum Brake Job 2000-11 Ford Focus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.