Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, except you don't carry any headlights that fit the '13 ST, or '12+ Focus, for that matter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
They may be to new, I'll see if we have a source for them for you guys. Tony
That'd be great, actually.

I've been looking for a set of the black bezel '12+ headlights for several months now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are you guys looking to add these to your car as an upgrade for an earlier model?
The '12+ Focus has 4 headlight options in the US:
- Silver bezel (like in my avatar; standard on 2012 S, SE, and SEL; standard on 2013 S, SE)
- Black bezel (standard on '12+ Titanium Foci, and available on '13 SE w/black pack)
- Black bezel w/HID projector (Focus ST3 only)
- Silver bezel w/HID projector (Focus Electric only)

Worldwide, there are a few more options, as the amber marker lights and reflectors aren't mandatory in many places outside of the US.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The '12+ Focus has 4 headlight options in the US:
- Silver bezel (like in my avatar; standard on 2012 S, SE, and SEL; standard on 2013 S, SE)
- Black bezel (standard on '12+ Titanium Foci, and available on '13 SE w/black pack)
- Black bezel w/HID projector (Focus ST3 only)
- Silver bezel w/HID projector (Focus Electric only)

Worldwide, there are a few more options, as the amber marker lights and reflectors aren't mandatory in many places outside of the US.
OK....thanks for the info

·
Registered
674 Posts
Whats better about partial leather than full leather? Not trolling, I'm asking. Both are Recaros.

Moreover, have you sat in the full leather?

It's just the accent colors huh?

·
Super Moderator
11,510 Posts
It's just the accent colors huh?

That's what did it for me, other than the cloth inserts keep you from sticking to the seat on a hot day when the car has been parked for a while.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've found a few on Ebay in the$500-$700 range ... On Gov't computer so I can get the link to post ...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.