Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fog Light LEDs for 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST (pair)
2 Review(s) | Add Your Review
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
$90.00
What am I doing wrong?

Is it just the 1420 lumen that are for sale?

AFAIK those have been available the whole time?

·
Vendor
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
What am I doing wrong?

Is it just the 1420 lumen that are for sale?

AFAIK those have been available the whole time?
We have several different bulb models available

The XML2 is currently the only model with a 3000K Yellow color temperature

Our XML2 is also the brightest model at 1,420 lumens (measured)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

Being Off Topic here, what are my options of headlight bulbs that would match the XML2? I have a 2015 ST1 which comes with halogen bulbs. I do not want to do a HID conversion. Thank you for your help!!

·
Vendor
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hello,

Being Off Topic here, what are my options of headlight bulbs that would match the XML2? I have a 2015 ST1 which comes with halogen bulbs. I do not want to do a HID conversion. Thank you for your help!!
Putco makes a high quality halogen replacement bulb. Depending on which color temperature you go with, they will have an equivalent replacement in halogen.

Nick C.

·
Vendor
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Does your product fit 2016 models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2016 uses the same bulb sizes as the 2015 model year. The fog lights are an H8 sized bulb.

We are in the process of updating the model year fitments on our site.

If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email for more information: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just installed my new fog lights. They look GREAT!! Only downside is I found out my bumper on the passenger side is raised up. I can push down on it by the fog light and you can see the light drop. The driverside shines out and the passenger side shines higher up to where you can't see it. But other then that I am happy. 20160131_183900.jpg

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey guys! Any plans to bring the Luxeon LED housings to the 2015+ models (rectangular housing vs the typical circular housing)?

Was not sure if you had something in development or could reveal any information on this possibility.

·
Vendor
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Hey guys! Any plans to bring the Luxeon LED housings to the 2015+ models (rectangular housing vs the typical circular housing)?

Was not sure if you had something in development or could reveal any information on this possibility.
The 2015 Focus ST is the only vehicle with that housing shape. We don't have any immediate plans to produce a Luxeon housing for the 2015+ FoST

The XML2 works extremely well in the 2015+ housings FWIW!

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The 2015 Focus ST is the only vehicle with that housing shape. We don't have any immediate plans to produce a Luxeon housing for the 2015+ FoST

The XML2 works extremely well in the 2015+ housings FWIW!

Thanks,
Nick C.
Man! That's heartbreaking!

I do want to go with XML2, but I'm waiting to do a retrofit for my low beams. Then I can upgrade all at once.

·
Vendor
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Man! That's heartbreaking!

I do want to go with XML2, but I'm waiting to do a retrofit for my low beams. Then I can upgrade all at once.
The XML2s provide a significant improvement in usable lumen output. They are also offered in several popular color temperatures so you'll be able to match your low-beams perfectly

Nick C.

81 - 100 of 142 Posts