Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am curious how many of you purchased an extended warranty through Ford and if so, what price you paid vs mileage/deductible. I am picking up my 2016 ST soon and want to get an idea of if I can negotiate further with them.
I qualify for the friends/family discount so for a 5yr/100,000 km warranty with (I think) $250 deductible, they want a hair over $1700

Thanks!

P.s. would welcome opinions on if you feel the extended warranty is worth it as well. I am a professional musician so I drive pretty frequently

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am curious how many of you purchased an extended warranty through Ford and if so, what price you paid vs mileage/deductible. I am picking up my 2016 ST soon and want to get an idea of if I can negotiate further with them.
I qualify for the friends/family discount so for a 5yr/100,000 km warranty with (I think) $250 deductible, they want a hair over $1700

Thanks!

P.s. would welcome opinions on if you feel the extended warranty is worth it as well. I am a professional musician so I drive pretty frequently
I have it and it never paid off, the stuff that went wrong on me was cheaper to buy the part and install my self. The only way it would pay off is if you had a major failure after the normal warranty period. I won't buy another extended warranty ever again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts