Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Yesterday I have received VIN of my ST. I checked this on ETIS page but there is something strange.. here is the number: WF05XXGCC5HB38835
The strange thing is that when I pasted this number yesterday system said that build date is 11/05 but when you will check today the date will become 12/05 so it seems that system shows the day before. Does anybody know what that mean?

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
It looks like it wasn't built the first time you went to look at the page and then when you went back the car was assembled and the date finalized.

·
Registered
63 Posts
sorry to hijack your tread.
i am from EU. i was looking for service intervals and so on...
i couldn't do with VIN. that was section for dealers.
so. how can i check for my own VIN ?

sorry for stupid question, once again :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wasn't sure if that VIN would work in my system, as that's a European ST, but I show a production date of 5/13/2017.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Still showing the same information, built on 5/13/2017, but no delivery date.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Moth ago I still didn't receive my car.. Can someone check in system, in your "dealer darknet" what status has my car? @blacknight my friend?
PM the ford service account on here and they could probably get you some better information. When I had my ST built, it sat in Michigan for a month before they shipped it to my dealer (which took another 2 weeks) The dealership acted clueless and claimed that they could not track the car after it was built (Bullsh*^%)

·
Registered
660 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts