Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I alone in having issues with the rear view mirror and not being able to angle it up high enough to comfortably see out the back window without having to scrunch down a bit every time? At first I thought there was something wrong with my mirror because you can angle it down to point straight at the floor but I need another 1/4 - 1/2" movement to have it perfect for me.

Should mention I just purchased a new '17 ST3

·
Registered
161 Posts
I sit kinda tall and I can move it enough to look at the headliner, if i remember correctly. I'll try it when I get home.

Also, it's on an articulating arm, so you can raise the whole mirror up without changing angle if you like.

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
I'm 6'3" and have no issues with my 2013; is your seat as low as it will go?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sit kinda tall and I can move it enough to look at the headliner, if i remember correctly. I'll try it when I get home.

Also, it's on an articulating arm, so you can raise the whole mirror up without changing angle if you like.
Jesus Christ I feel stupid...if it was a snake it would have bit me :popped out:

First newer model car I've owned soooo...my trade in on this was a 2006 Corolla that I've driven until the wheels were about to fall off for the last 12 years.

Either way, thanks for setting me straight lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
6'4" with a 17 also no issues. Man we got some tall peeps driving Focus's around here. Now if only someone could ride in the backseat comfortably behind me...... hahaha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Another tip is if no one ever sits in the back seat (barely ever for me), remove the back headrests for that extra little bit of rear window you want to look out of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts