Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SALE PENDING.

MRT axel back exhaust (2016 FoST) with tuning tube and stainless tips. I think it sounds amazing; my wife does not feel the same. Looking for $250. System is still on the car, but the replacement is on the way. Has about 16,000 miles on it. For reference, I am located in FL (32571) and am willing to arrange shipping. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey looks like we are in the same area. I'm not particularly interested in that exhaust, but if you're looking for a trade, you might have better luck hitting up a local group. If you're on facebook, there's a local group on there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @aaronc7. Ill look into that for sure. Also, for anyone else, didn't mention I would be willing to ship if you are out of state.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is this the one with the jPipe? Does it drone?? I had a roush and while I loved it on the outside the inside was unbearable?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This axle back does have the adjustable tuning pipe (or J-pipe, or helmholtz resonator, whichever you prefer). I have never tried adjusting it, but I do have a similar type exhaust on my 392 and it works really nicely. You can definitely hear your exhaust in the cabin, but then again it is a muffler delete. As for drone, I hesitate to speculate on that. One man's drone, is another man's exhaust symphony.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Someone needs this! Dont want to scrap it! $250 is a reasonable price, but make a reasonable offer and it could be yours. Still willing to arrange shipping.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
i need this in my life but dependent on shipping. whats the cost on shipping to 76179? you can DM me.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Please let me know about shipping to Toronto canada!

Postal code is L1V6Z9

thanks.
willing to pay a bit more if shipping is expensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts