Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale: new Jack Rail kit!

29K views 190 replies 52 participants last post by  Tursko 
#1 · (Edited)
Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Jack Rail kit for 212+ Focus [all models]
B. Condition: New
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $150 + $15.05 USPS Priority Mail shipping to all 50 states
D. Location of item: Rochester, NY
E. Pictures of item for sale

Just finished putting these together. Jack rail kits - fit all 2012+ Mk3 Foci.
· NO Maintenance or Rust
· Ease of using a single jack point to raise either side of
your Foci, leaving jack stand points accessible
· Approximate 60 minutes installation using your existing
FACTORY mounting points
· CNC machined from 6061 T6 Billet Aircraft Aluminum
· Anodized black vs. powdercoat for greater durability
· Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
· All stainless steel hardware
· Full MK3 platform fitment

2012+ SE/Titanium/ST/RS fully supported, kit includes:
· (2) 14" long CNC’d 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum jack rails, anodized black
· (1) 17/32” Drill Bit [to enlarge factory holes]
· (4) Stainless steel rivet-nuts
· (4) Stainless steel cap head bolts
· (1) Rivet nut install tool

$150 total for the kit, includes everything listed above, shipping is just $15.05 USPS Priority to all 50 states!
Pm or email me [palermodavid13@gmail dot com] with any questions or payment. Paypal to my email, either cover their fee or use the friends method and address too. Will provide tracking info once shipped and usually can ship day after purchase.

See less See more
#111 ·
Quick update and addition to my original post [which I've edited too]. If for some crazy reason I'm unable to deliver product - I will refund all deposits. My no refund policy is only if a buyer backs out - not if something happens at our end. Wanted that to be clear [someone asked me and I'd not thought of failure at our end...].

#115 ·
@caseyy , apparently there were a few people that didn't follow up, which turned into there being 1 unspoken for kit of (as of yesterday). Better send that email if you want it!

Everyone else should have received an update via email, but just in case; David received all of the hardware so far and got the hex adapters machined out. Just waiting for billet stock to arrive and get thrown on the machine.

Getting really close!

I've put the car up and down at least 4 times in the last few weeks. Really looking forward to getting these on, LOL.

#122 ·
Got mine in yesterday. Totally forgot it was coming and my wife was very confused why she was getting 2 metal bars and some screws... Lol.

Install maybe this weekend. I'm not sure what my plans look like.

Reactions: Oldandintheway
#126 ·
One last time, doing it the old fashioned way... Lol. Reminds me of that product to open plastic packaging. Sold in plastic packaging. Said 'The last package you'll ever struggle to open.'

To put jacks under it, I typically lift under the brace right next to the front jack point. It's a PITA, but it lets me get a jack stand under it.

#131 ·
This may be me. I had purchased this before I decided to pursue a new car. I haven't fully decided if I'll be installing mine yet. It really depends on how long it takes me to decide on a car.

#134 ·
Well, I got the hour I needed for the install (plus and oil change and snuck a beer 😅 ).

Fitment is spot on! All the hardware is nice, but the rivet nut compression tool doesn't feel like it has much life left in it after I got done with both sides. I wasn't equipped with the massive wrench in SAE to fit the black nut properly, so I had to use my most hated tool: the adjustable wrench. It worked fine, but the 1/2" head bolt had me a tad worried, lol. Everything could probably go for another full install without issue, but they served their purpose just fine. (y)

Very happy with how it fits, looks, and how solid it is! The angles on the bar itself, and the holes for the mounting bolts, are really the kind of detailed compounded angles I like to see.

Well done @1tuffz !! And thank you for doing this run =D

#135 ·
Is there any chance of another group order being made? If so I have some questions, but no point in asking if there's no chance of another run. Let me know, thanks!

Reactions: NotSoSlo
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.