Ford Focus ST Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thanks everyone - I've replied to all emails thus far and building a basic spreadsheet to track all interested in this group buy. I'll reach out for deposit once we have 10 on my list. Then order materials & hardware. It'll likely take us about a month with what we can control [possibly with what we can't - supply chain issues, how quickly our anodizer can do the rails once machined and, finally, USPS. $15.50 is the cost on sending their flat rate medium box within the US. When ready to ship I'll ask for final payment and if you desire insurance for $3.85 -covers up to $200 value]. I'll email with progress on the kits so I'm not clogging the thread. Please feel free to email me with any questions or updates! Wonder why I've not been on the forums much, logged 6 races plus a week of Datsun Z goodness this year so far and two more races before 2021 is over. Next is Pittsburgh Intl. 10/2-3/21 then Barber Motorsports Park 12/11-12/21. ChampCar endurance series...
David View attachment 396019
Emailed! Can't wait to get my hands on this kit.
I also created a column to "help the down under Foci owners with shipping" so if anyone wants to chip in let me know.
Wonder if it would be cheaper to send all to one address down there then have one person distribute them to the others using their local postal service from there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
I'm in. Haven't told the Mrs yet ;)
(please be gentle on shipping to Oz LOL)
Check post #100. Your girl will appreciate all the support we give to people for all the wrong reasons, LOL

101 - 110 of 110 Posts