Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
Try PMing @1tuffz, it appears he hasn't been around in 9 months. A PM will give him.an email notification if he hasn't turned them off.

Registered
Thanks for the heads up @TurboGT . I sent him a PM. (y)

Reactions: TurboGT and xafnyx

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
Got your pm Joe and replied - thanks for your interest!
Check the previous page, you have a line of people interested now. Might be worth making a run of these now.

Registered
I got his message and he's going to check on material availability. All things considered, I've found some rolled steel for cheaper than pre-pandemic and others at nearly twice the price. Hopefully this all works out and we can get everyone a set that wants one =D

We're up to 9 people ATM 馃憤

Reactions: eShifty and xafnyx

Registered
I got his message and he's going to check on material availability. All things considered, I've found some rolled steel for cheaper than pre-pandemic and others at nearly twice the price. Hopefully this all works out and we can get everyone a set that wants one =D

We're up to 9 people ATM 馃憤
Count me in!!

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

Registered
Well sweet! Looks like all we need is for the metal market costs to be on par with previous purchases and it looks like this could very well happen! :cool:馃

Registered
If these become available again I definitely would love to grab a set for my car. The Steeda ones wouldn't even last a winter here.

Registered
Update* Looks like materials and production costs should have some numbers next week.

Smile Vehicle Sleeve Gesture Motor vehicle

Registered
Good on all of you for getting together on this.

I love mine, and love the ability to jack up an entire side of the car from one point. You will need still need some 2x4's to drive up on, or a low profile jack...
Yes there are steeda rails, but these are the perfect form factor/size and material

Registered
Good on all of you for getting together on this.

I love mine, and love the ability to jack up an entire side of the car from one point. You will need still need some 2x4's to drive up on, or a low profile jack...
Yes there are steeda rails, but these are the perfect form factor/size and material
That's great to hear! I don't mind having to drive up on some wooden planks, it definitely beats jacking up and placing the jackstands on the pinch weld.

Premium Member
Count in one more purchase if these become available!

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

Registered
Well, we got the reply today:

"Joe, pricing for this round will be [as you may guess with recent supply issues] slightly higher as our materials costs have risen. Originally $150/set + shipping [was $15.05 USPS flat rate medium box]. Now $165 + $15.50 shipping [USPS also bumped their prices]. We're taking a slight hit on margin from the last round but happy to help other Foci owners get outfitted with our jack rail kit.

We'll need a minimum of 10 kits spoken for before we order materials and fire up the CNC machine."

Let's get some names to confirm we have 10 'sold' kits, and then production will begin. Let's go!

Current count that I can see is as listed below. Please confirm your intention to purchase.

+5) @SASHA_the_13FOST
+4) @**** confirmed
+3) @Joeywhat confirmed
+2) @Oldandintheway confirmed
+1) @noskyman confirmed
1) @SoraNezumi. confirmed
2) @brianlovelace confirmed
3) @xafnyx confirmed
4) @Grumbly confirmed (2 of us pitching in for international shipping so far, kick in a couple bucks!)
5) @Pewpewpew confirmed
6) @joostertag confirmed
7) @Snafu96 confirmed
8) @eShifty confirmed
9) @ryno9100 confirmed
10) @Smokin' Joe confirmed

Reactions: xafnyx

Registered
I'm in =D

Registered
haha, I don't even know yet. :p

Registered
2016 Oxford White
Has anyone tried lifting the entire car via these rails? I'm using a quick jack so it's more like a 4 post lift versus a regular jack, but I'm concerned that it won't be stable once in the air since the rail is shorter.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts