Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the FRRP Tune (Version 1.0) installed for ~500 miles when Mountune released their MP275 tune and I switched to that. In the meantime, FRRP upgraded the tune to V1.1 and sent me the new SD card for that tune. Never installed it...that and the Denso plugs and the ProCal Tool (new, not one of the returned units) have just been sitting in my shop collecting dust. If somebody wants it....take it all for $95... just want it gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure, if nobody wants the package I'll hit you up.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's the calibration #??
It's 18334 Jake. I've got both calibrations...V1.0 and V1.1. The V1.0 was installed and uninstalled by Ford Dealer. The V1.1 was never installed.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So will it just work on my car cause if so take my money
Hey Jake. I'm not an expert on this, but I've read that it needs to have the same PCM number. I sold my car, but I could give you the ViN # and a name to call to see if yours is the same PCM#. Ford will buy back the PriCal tool and give you 75 bucks. So you could try it...if doesn't work you've got a set of Denso's for 20 bucks.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can this work on a 15 ?
I'm not sure, but mine was a very late '14, so it would be worth checking out. Cost me $600 bucks with the plugs. The
V1.0 was a torque monster, and although I didn't install the V1.1, it was supposedly just as good down low (90 lb/ft bump) and better on the top end. You're basically paying $20 for it, given that Fird will give you $75 on a return of the blue box.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll take it what's the PayPal or Venmo

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I missed your post Jake. I'll email my PayPal and get it out to you tomorrow.

My PM InBox is full. Just email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this sold? If not I am interested. Oh and to find your pcm # get in your car. Hold the OK button down and then start the car. After the car starts it will go into a test mode. Use the up and down arrows til you find the number. There are 2 similar numbers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this sold? If not I am interested. Oh and to find your pcm # get in your car. Hold the OK button down and then start the car. After the car starts it will go into a test mode. Use the up and down arrows til you find the number. There are 2 similar numbers
Thanks for the good information. Sale is pending, but I'll hit you up if it doesn't go through.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold.....Mods can kill this.

Reactions: jake722
1 - 14 of 14 Posts