Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anyone know if we can set the fog light to be always on when we start the car?
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Did anyone know if we can set the fog light to be always on when we start the car?
Thanks

Do you mean to be on even in the day time? Or just come on when you start the car? If so you should be able to just push the button for the light and they will come on with your headlights. Or just turn the knob to on. And all the lights will be on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you mean to be on even in the day time? Or just come on when you start the car? If so you should be able to just push the button for the light and they will come on with your headlights. Or just turn the knob to on. And all the lights will be on.

I want the fog light to be on even when it's day time and my knob to auto light.
Without pushing the fog button

·
Registered
130 Posts
I want the fog light to be on even when it's day time and my knob to auto light.
Without pushing the fog button

You can always try to wire them to the headlights. But then this defeats the purpose of fog lights.

I mean just pushing a button is easier and less of a hassle.

Reactions: DeadlyBreakdown

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can always try to wire them to the headlights. But then this defeats the purpose of fog lights.

I mean just pushing a button is easier and less of a hassle.

Sure lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Some people are so helpful...

What I think you're trying to do is make your fog lights running lights so they are always on. I looked into this at one point and there does not seem to be any setting in the cars BCM to achieve this. The only way to do it is to re-wire them. I may do that at some point but have not put the effort in yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you rewire that from the knob and button in the car or you have an other way?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts