Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 17 ST2 and the fog lights don't match the look of the headlights. I don't want yellow as I usually just use the fogs as driving light. I'm not looking to go crazy, just want them to look more like the headlights. What simple plug and play bulb would best match?

I did a simple search before posting but didn't find the answer I was looking for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, i did more searching and decided you get what you pay for..the plug in cheap bulbs just don't cut it. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and go for a good set. Any suggestions on a GOOD pair of LED bulbs that match the headlights on an ST2?

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Ok, i did more searching and decided you get what you pay for..the plug in cheap bulbs just don't cut it. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and go for a good set. Any suggestions on a GOOD pair of LED bulbs that match the headlights on an ST2?
Look at Diode Dynamics, excellent product. But yes you definitely get what you pay for, and you'll pay for DD. I love mine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I'm going to check this out. Led us probably the way to go. In in Oz so will look locally. Do you guys know which light mount they use our code?

Sent from my S8 whilst sideways in my Mountune FoST (on the track of course ;))

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think are the H11s needed for 17 St rectangular fogs

Sent from my S8 whilst sideways in my Mountune FoST (on the track of course ;))

·
Registered
9 Posts
Piaa makes a "white lightning" bulb. Its a HID Halogen bulb, so wont match your LED headlamps perfectly, but should come pretty close!
I haven't put them in my fogs yet, but intend on doing so.
Put them in all my other cars/bikes owned and look great!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Go with a 4300k hid bulb if you want to match the headlights. I have DD yellow fogs and love them. But I use them for what they are made for. Fog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts