@G heinrich plate frame, key chain, and decal
@Gray plate frame and decal
@mmst3 lanyard and Ford keychain
@owFoST plate frame
@DeadMilitia plate frame
@CKREUZER12 keychain and decal
@DigitalBaka plate frame and lanyard
Appreciate the swag @ST2Focus

Since you gave me the plate frame and sticker for only the cost of shipping I went ahead and became a supporting member of the forum with the $12 I would have spent buying them. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hey ST2, who's in charge of getting decals and stuff made and sent out to supporting members? Would really like one

I have a guy at work that has a printing business on the side he can do shirts and coffee mugs and vinyl decals. I'm getting a measurements to make me a windshield Banner.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Here's the current list of who's ordered:

@G heinrich plate frame, key chain, and decal
@Gray plate frame and decal
@mmst3 lanyard and Ford keychain
@owFoST plate frame
@DeadMilitia plate frame
@CKREUZER12 keychain and decal
@DigitalBaka plate frame and lanyard
Appreciate the swag @ST2Focus

Since you gave me the plate frame and sticker for only the cost of shipping I went ahead and became a supporting member of the forum with the $12 I would have spent buying them. Thanks again!

Wait so it's like a donation to become a supporting member. How do you do that I'm still kind of new at navigating the forum. But I'm on it a couple times a day.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Everything has been claimed, funds collected, items packaged, they'll be going out in the morning.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Wait so it's like a donation to become a supporting member. How do you do that I'm still kind of new at navigating the forum. But I'm on it a couple times a day.
Click Settings in the upper right and then click Paid Subscriptions in the left column on the Settings page. I've learned a ton about my car here since I got it in January, not to mention all the used parts I was able to find in the classifieds section, so I figure $12 is the least I can do to keep the lights on.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Got the plate frame and decal today. Thanks again @ST2Focus ! I modded the frame for the rear of my ST by removing the bottom mounting holes with my Dremel and after feeling how soft the plastic is I'm going to go ahead and sand/prime/paint it before I install it so it will last longer than a season or two. My front plate frame has seen better days so I was thinking about putting a coat of truck bed liner on it just to try something different. If it ends up looking cool I'll tape off the forum logo and hit my FocusST.org frame as well!

IMG_4050.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I'm glad to see that everyone so far hasn't had any issues with their requested items. Waiting to hear from @DigitalBaka @DeadMilitia that they received their plate frames.

@mmst3 @CKREUZER12 you both should receive your items tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
@ST2Focus I got the "order" in the mail today. Unfortunately its been raining all day, so I wont be able to slap the decal on till later! Thank you

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Sorry if this is wrong but I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread.The guy at work has a printing business on the side. He's going to make me a Focus ST. Org windshield Banner. I should get it this Friday think I'll post pics when I get it on. If anyone's interested he said they would probably be about 30 bucks shift in the continental US. He also does t-shirts coffee mugs keychains if anyone's interested. Just throwing it out there.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts